Retail and Leisure Analysis - H1 2020
Download your copy
This analysis reviews the GB retail and leisure landscape across a very challenging H1 2020 period. This includes the start of the pandemic, the nationwide lockdown and the reopening of the non-essential retail market.
Includes data on:
- Vacancy rates across high streets, retail parks and shopping centres
- Vacancy rates change by region
- Long-term vacancy trends
- Net change in the number of occupied units across location types
- Openings and closures trends
- Reopening trends across corners of the market
- The occupancy status of units vacated by brands during a CVA
- Redevelopment of retail property
- Brands which have seen growth in H1 2020
To download your copy of the report please complete the form on the right. You will receive an email with your report shortly.