Retail and Leisure Analysis - Full Year 2019
Download your copy
This report looks at key trends across the retail and leisure store landscape in 2019 and provides a baseline from which to quantify the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the sector.
- data on vacancy rates across high streets, retail parks and shopping centres split by region
- changes in long-term vacancy
- openings and closures trends split by independent and multiple businesses and retail categories
- a review of which brands formed partnerships in 2019
- a look at how quickly closed stores are reoccupied
- which brands and locations have been the most resilient over the past few years
- data on the increase of redevelopment of retail property
- which brands saw growth in 2019
To download your copy of the report please complete the form on the right. You will receive an email with your report shortly.