Retail and Leisure Analysis - 2017/18
Download your copy
The report looks at key trends across the retail and leisure landscape over 2017 and since 2012.
Includes 62 pages of:
- Data on GB vacancy rates across high streets, retail parks and shopping centres, split by region.
- Long-term data on persistent vacancy rates.
- Changes in LDC Health Index scores.
- Openings and closures data split by independent and multiple businesses and retail classifications.
- A review of brands who are opening the most stores and a look at international brands to land on our shores.
- Insight into GB's most entrepreneurial towns and most improved high streets.
- Coverage of the M&A activity over 2017 and the start of 2018.
- Commentary from LDC experts and some of the top thought leaders across the industry.
- Guest features from innovative technology experts NearSt and Maybe*.
- Much more data, insight and opinion.
To download your copy of the report please complete the form on the right. You will receive an email with your report shortly.