Scottish Analysis 2017
Download a copy
This report reveals the latest figures of Scotland's Towns and Cities including the number of retail premises, the vacancy rates and persistent vacancy levels and the retail structure.
The main takeaways:
• Town and city centre vacancy levels in Scotland have increased by 0.2% (to 11.9%) - the first increase in five years. Some of this may be attributable to updated data boundaries for some towns.
• Leisure continues to grow in Scotland, accounting for 26.7% of the total retail/leisure premises, an increase from 26.4% on last year.
This report also addresses the following questions:
- What is the retail scale of Scottish towns and cities?
- What is the vacancy rate and how is it changing?
- What is the retail structure of Scotland's towns and cities?
To download your copy of the report please complete the form on this page. You will receive an email with your report shortly.
Please check your junk if you didn't get your report after 15 minutes.