Retail & Leisure Report
Full year 2016
Download your copy of the Retail and Leisure Report Summary
(Full Year 2016)
In a year in which extraordinary political surprises triggered unpredictable economic consequences and a flood of dire predictions British retail locations have sprung some of their own surprises, confounding expectations.
In this full year report for 2016 LDC brings to light its freshest intelligence on those dynamics in action on our retail locations.
One of the main takeaways:
Five shops a day were lost from Britain’s high streets in 2016 but trend reverses post BREXIT impact in the final quarter of the year.
The full report includes:
- Top business openings and top business closures (by classification, location type & regions/nations across GB)
- Insights on Mutiples and Independents across the UK
- Business Rates
- Top towns by LDC Health Index score across GB
- Vacancy rates across GB (by location type, nations/regions)
- Best and worst performing locations
- Commentary from Matthew Hopkinson (LDC)
To download your copy of the report summary please complete the form on this page. You will receive an email with your report shortly.