Working alongside the sales team, this role is key in the company’s customer acquisition, retention and business development work. Your work will support LDC clients to quantify the performance of their assets, monitor fluctuations in their markets, track competitor activity and support strategic decision making. This role is critical to the overall performance of the business as you will enhance our data intelligence capability – a critical pillar of our value proposition.
You will be responsible for analysing data and preparing reports as well as managing client relationships via presentations and workshops.
Experience5+ years of experience in an analytical role in a retailer, technology company, consulting or property related role Academic excellence: A 2:1 in a relevant subject e.g. real estate, geography, economics, social sciences etc. Track record of working independently as well as contributing to a team in a client-facing role
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into analysis and data projects.
- Ability to analyse outputs and create compelling story-based presentations and reports to persuade and influence decision-makers.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong analytical and strategic problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to manage, clean and transform large and complex datasets.
- Ability to drive own workload Ability to challenge convention and use initiative.