The Insight Analyst will work closely with our Sales and Marketing team on a range of projects and help LDC clients better understand their market, their competitors and support them with strategic decision making. This role is critical to the overall performance of the business as it directly contributes to LDC’s core proposition of data intelligence.
Role Responsibilities & Duties
- Working alongside the insight analyst team to develop content for our client base.
- Analysing data and supporting client projects.
- Supporting the senior account management team by preparing presentations and writing reports on key industry trends.
- Attending meetings with clients and prospects and delivering training sessions and quarterly workshops with clients.
- Supporting the Marketing team with content for blogs, reports, presentations and press releases.
LDC is committed to providing a supportive but challenging work environment.
- Exposure to all aspects of the business (from the field team to technology, finance, marketing, sales and insight analysis).
- Retail market knowledge in the UK working with the best in practice retailers, landlords and asset management teams.
- Development of career skills: analytics, presentation and data visualisation.
- 23 days of leave per annum (in addition to public and bank holidays).
- Company pension scheme.
- Salary: £22,000 – £28,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A 2:1 degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Mathematics, Geography, Economics, Statistics)
- Keen interest in retail, people or places
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Statistical or mathematical background.
- Experience (at least two years is desirable, but not essential) producing insightful market analysis from large volumes of data.
- Strong data manipulation skills.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into effective reports.
- Proven project management skills.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Proven understanding of relational databases.
- Reliable, positive and professional can-do attitude.
- Passionate about data and sharing findings.
- Results oriented.
- High energy, showing passion and commitment to the business.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-cultural and changing environment.
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates the ability to create strong client relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail.