This freelance role will involve travelling to retail stores specified by LDC to install footfall tracking devices that have been purchased by the retailer’s head office. The installer will be visiting a list of stores that will be provided by LDC (installation schedule will be provided in advance). The installer will be required to fix a wall bracket near a power socket in the store which may require some liaison with the store staff. Great care must be taken to not damage any concealed wires or cause irrevocable damage to the fascia wall. The installer will then fix an electrical device into the bracket and check for connectivity to our server.
After the installation, there is testing to ensure the equipment is working efficiently before leaving the site, including a minimum of 30 minutes manually counting people passing by with our in-house application.
Our Commitment to you
Full training is provided to ensure you will feel fully equipped to install our sensorts.
We will schedule the appointments for you in advance in order to meet both our clients’ requirement and meet your own availabaility. We will pay for the installation as well as for the travel costs.
- Basic D.I.Y. skills.
- Professional Approach.
- Efficient with an eye for detail.
- Courteous and presentable as will have to liaise with store managers.
- Own power drill and DYI equipment (we will reimburse costs for screws, bolts and cable).
- Full driving licence and vehicle.
- Organised, practical, methodical, professional.
- Flexible attitude to working patterns.
- Hold own Public Liability Insurance.