Managing a team of remote workers and planning town centre updates for the field team based on our cyclical update schedule
- Supervising our field research team
- Training and monitoring the performance of the field team
- Sourcing and tracking equipment
- Offering technical assistance
- Collecting feedback on ways to improve data quality
- Understanding the structure of our in-house database to guarantee the accuracy of our data
Excellent organisational and work prioritisation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication (externally and internally)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Familiar with technology (e.g. hand-head tablets; compact cameras)
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Highly structured, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Supportive, reliable and with a positive can-do attitude
- Takes full responsibility to meet deadlines
- Highly professional
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Willing to take accountability for ensuring accuracy and quality of work.
Flexibility with working hours expected to align with the field team’s working pattern.