Planning town centre updates for the field team, based on our cyclical update schedule.
- Training and monitoring the performance of the field team
- Sourcing and tracking equipment
- Offering technical assistance
- Processing data received from our field research team into our in-house database
- Collecting feedback on ways to improve data quality
- Update chain retailers' portfolios via online searches
- Contact stores to quality check the data we hold in our database
Excellent organisational and work prioritisation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (externally and internally)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to examine and work with a large amount of data
- Familiar with technology (e.g. hand-head tablets; compact cameras)
- Track record of achieving individual targets
- Previous knowledge of Excel, Access or similar database software (although full training on our bespoke software will be provided)
- Highly structured, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Supportive, reliable and with a positive can-do attitude
- Takes full responsibility to meet deadlines
- Highly professional
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Willing to take accountability for ensuring accuracy and quality of work.
Flexibility with working hours expected to align with the field team’s working pattern.