who we are looking for
This is a great opportunity for a Data Scientist who wants to work with the latest technologies and tools and make a real difference to a growing business.
The ideal candidate will have the skillset to be able to intricately run analytical experiments, evaluate alternate models using theoretical approaches and implement end-to-end solutions including data collection, preparation, processing and modelling. Data visualization and meaningful interpretation of findings is an important part of this role.
One of the main responsibilities for this role is extracting stories from proprietary and third-party data by applying machine learning, mathematical and statistical modelling. This role will also work closely with footfall data and will take responsibility for maintaining footfall data integrity.
- Time-series analytics and manipulation
- Creation and deployment of machine learning models
- Data-driven analysis and decision making
- Data visualization
- Ability to write integration and unit tests
- Can-do attitude with an affinity for innovation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Displays rigor and delivery of sound results
- Strong desire to learn new skills and discover new technologies
- Proven track record of taking responsibility to meet deadlines