The Client Services function provides product or service information, training and ongoing day to day support to our clients. He/She will resolve any emerging problems that clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
He/She will liaise with cross-functional internal teams across Sales, Operations and Technology department to assist the entire client experience. The Client Services will also be required to proactively engage with our client base. This is a great opportunity to focus on delivering the best possible experience for our clients.
- Manage a degree of incoming calls and incoming day to day queries
- Manage and upkeep client accounts in LDC’s proprietary software tool Local Data Online
- Deal with client service needs (information, invoicing)
- Assist with implementation and onboarding of new clients
- Deal with client-related admin, update CRM tool and client details
- Arrange and provide training for clients across various sectors and industries
- Prepare analytical reports on usage
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Carry out defined and bespoke contact strategy
- Go the extra mile to develop great relationships with our customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to explain technical details to both non-tech and tech-savvy customers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to proactively engage in a professional and courteous way
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time efficiently
- Ability to quickly gain technical knowledge about the products and the company
- Ability to use Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven client support/service experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills
- Active listening skills
- Customer-oriented and ability to adapt and respond to different types of personalities