To mark the start of London fashion week, we have just released our latest focused report on the fashion sector. Fashion is a market which has experienced unprecedented change over the past few years and months. The aim of this report was to review the fashion sector in an objective and independent way using LDC data to understand and quantify the challenges faced by retailers. As with all of our reports, we are sharing this research free of charge so that we can support retailers to future-proof their businesses through knowledge, insight and data. Access the report here.
In this report you'll find 50 pages of:
- LDC data on openings and closures within the fashion space across high streets, retail parks and shopping centres and regional differences.
- A review of department stores, children's fashion stores and the rise of supermarket fashion.
- A look at the brands that are fighting back against challenging conditions including international fashion brands that are opening stores in the UK and the retailers that are moving from 'Clicks to Bricks'.
- Data on the independent fashion sector.
- Guest features from three businesses which innovate to support retailers; UnCrowd, Springwise and Appear Here.
Springwise have created a bespoke offer for LDC contacts to benefit from a 30% discount on their Innovator Annual plan. Please use coupon code LDC18 to take up this offer!
To access your copy of this report, click here or click the image below.