LDC is a young and dynamic technology company looking for passionate and entrepreneurial driven candidates who bring ideas and expertise and help drive effectiveness.
People are our most important asset. We enable each individual to use their imagination to achieve extraordinary results. We make sure that there is time set aside for learning, trying new things and creating better solutions.
Our Marketing Team is focused on delivering warm leads to the Sales team and we are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and design and able to learn in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
The role will include Graphic Design and Marketing (approximately 50% split).
- Management of the LDC branding, ensuring that branding remains consistent across online and offline channels.
- Developing online and offline collateral (reports, infographics, PowerPoint presentations, videos and other branded materials)
- Management and upkeep of the LDC website
- Running digital marketing campaigns
- Management of social media channels
- Responsibility for the weekly newsletter and content curation
Role Responsibilities & Duties
- Management of the LDC website including editing webpages and content
- Management of LDC’s social media strategy and designing social campaigns
- Joint responsibility for content strategy including writing and editing blog content.
- Collating weekly e-newsletter
- Creation of landing pages for reports and events
- Support creation of impactful sales and marketing collateral
- Creation of website imagery
- Creation of infographics
- Design of both internal and client reports
- Design of PowerPoint presentation for LDC events
- Design of offline collateral (business cards, roller banners and leaflets)
- Design of digital collateral
- Briefing and supervising third party design resource
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with:
- Designing and implementing digital lead generation campaigns
- Running email campaigns
- Organisation of LDC’s bi-annual summit events
Processing press inquiries and inbound leads
- Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 based on experience
- Yearly Bonus based on company and individual performance
- Company pension
- Holidays: 23 days; We also recognise length of service. When you reach 5 years within the company, you will be awarded with 5 additional days of paid leave to take in your 5th year; 10 year work anniversary, 10 additional days.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Degree in Graphic Design or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in graphic design
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a B2B marketing role
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe CS (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Excellent communication skills including writing skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Ideally a basic familiarity with HTML
- A drive to try new things in design and marketing
- Ideally experience with Hubspot
- Good team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge the status-quo and share ideas
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Good sense of initiative
Hours & Place of Work
- 40 hours a week (core hours between 09.00am and 6.00pm but flexible approach)
- Office based in Farringdon, London
Share this job