LDC is the UK’s leading data creator using real people on the street to acquire the most up to date, on demand location and company specific data for the retail and leisure sectors. It combines powerful proprietary technology with a unique, field researched database of over half a million premises. LDC delivers primary evidence on thousands of companies and locations, including high streets, town centres, shopping centres, retail parks and standalone out of town stores.
LDC brings data alive and delivers clarity through its integration, aggregation and highly visual delivery along with unique modelling and analysis carried out in partnership with the UK’s leading universities. It provides online insights and indices, bespoke reports and advice to the UK’s leading retailer and leisure occupiers, investors, landlords, banks, councils, business improvement districts and the media.
LDC is a young, dynamic and rapidly growing company looking for passionate and entrepreneurial driven candidates who bring ideas, innovation and expertise and help drive effectiveness.
Purpose of the Internship
To get an understanding of the potential career opportunities at LDC, working in a fast-paced industry, with a passionate team determined to deliver excellent customer value.
Role during the Internship
- Working in the analyst team developing content for our client base
- Analyzing data and supporting client projects
- Supporting the senior account management team by preparing presentations, writing reports on key new industry trends and products
- Opportunity to attend meetings, deliver training sessions and quarterly workshops with clients
This will be a supervised role, with work delegated on an ad-hoc basis while learning the retail property market.
LDC is committed to provide a high standard training:
- Business Acumen with exposure to all aspects of the business (from field team to technology, finance, marketing, sales to insight analysis)
- Retail market knowledge in the UK working with the best in practice retailers, landlords and asset management teams
- Development of career skills: Analytic, Presentation, Data Visualization and Data Relation
- Team work with people offering a wide range of competencies (from sales, to account management, analyst and marketing)
LDC is committed to offering a full-time role to the successful internship candidates, with places available at the end of the internship period in the insight team working directly with the rest of our team and our clients.
Share this job