What to expect
UK Growth and Innovation
London | 4th June 2018 | 2:30PM – 6:30PM
1. A comprehensive review of the economic factors impacting the retail and leisure market.
2. Exclusive insights on openings and closures, occupancy trends, location health and a review of brand activity across GB.
3. Predictions for the future based on LDC data and our answer to the question “Where are the opportunities?”
4. Amazing speakers sharing some their stories on innovation and an opportunity to put your questions to them.
5. An opportunity to network and share best practice with your industry peers.
After Lucy and Sophie’s presentations, we invite guest speakers to talk about how innovation is changing the way we shop.
2:30PM – 3:00PM
Registration and Coffee/Tea
3:00PM – 3:05PM
Welcome and Introduction to the Summit
Barnaby Oswald, Managing Director, LDC
3:05PM – 3:25PM
Retail Trading Update
Sophie Michael, National Head of Retail and Wholesale, BDO LLP
3:25PM – 3:45PM
An Overview of Recent Trends using LDC Data
Lucy Stainton, Senior Relationship Manager, LDC
3:45PM – 4:00PM
4.00PM – 4.15PM
Speaker 2 –
4:15PM – 4:30PM
Speaker 3 –
4:30PM – 5:00PM
5:00PM – 5:15PM
5:15PM – 6:30PM
Drinks, Networking and Technology Demos
Kindly hosted by BDO LLP,
55 Baker St, Marylebone, London W1U 7EU
Apply for a space at the 17th Retail and Leisure Trends Summit by completing the form below
— Joanna Turner (@JoTurnerprop1) March 30, 2016
— UKTI E-Commerce (@UKTIEcommerce) March 30, 2016
— eva pascoe (@EvaPascoe) March 4, 2016