What to expect
UK Growth and Innovation
London | 4th June 2018 | 2:30PM – 6:30PM
1. A comprehensive review of the economic factors impacting the retail and leisure market.
2. Exclusive insights on openings and closures, occupancy trends, location health and a review of brand activity across GB.
3. Predictions for the future based on LDC data and our answer to the question “Where are the opportunities?”
4. Amazing speakers sharing some their stories on innovation and an opportunity to put your questions to them.
5. An opportunity to network and share best practice with your industry peers.
After Lucy and Sophie’s presentations, we invite guest speakers to talk about how innovation is changing the way we shop.
2:30PM – 3:00PM
Registration and Coffee/Tea
3:00PM – 3:05PM
Barnaby Oswald, Managing Director, LDC
Welcome and introduction
3:05PM – 3:25PM
Sophie Michael, National Head of Retail and Wholesale, BDO LLP
3:25PM – 3:45PM
Lucy Stainton, Senior Relationship Manager, LDC
The evolution of our retail landscape
3:45PM – 4:00PM
Sophia Dempsey, Springwise
4.00PM – 4.15PM
Neil Sebba, Tossed
Tossed, innovation, etc.
4:15PM – 4:30PM
Darren Williams, DW Exec
The key to survival – what will it take to go the distance?
4:30PM – 5:00PM
5:00PM – 5:15PM
5:15PM – 6:30PM
Drinks, Networking and Technology Demos
Kindly hosted by BDO LLP,
55 Baker St, Marylebone, London W1U 7EU
Apply for a space at the 17th Retail and Leisure Trends Summit by completing the form below
— Joanna Turner (@JoTurnerprop1) March 30, 2016
— UKTI E-Commerce (@UKTIEcommerce) March 30, 2016
— eva pascoe (@EvaPascoe) March 4, 2016