Ten Reasons to Attend the 16th Retail and Leisure Summit
Why should I attend?
London | 14th September 2017 | 08:30AM – 11:30AM
1. You wouldn’t want to miss the most comprehensive review of the health and trends affecting the retail and leisure industry across Great Britain over the past 12 months and the launch of our new Footfall dashboard.
2. You will get unique insights on the best and worst performing locations by vacancy rates across Great Britain.
3. We will share with you an exclusive analysis on the level of persistent vacancy across towns and cities.
4. We will discuss openings and closures activity of multiples and independents.
5. You will find out which type of retail and leisure offering has risen / fallen the fastest.
6. We have an amazing panel and it’s an opportunity for you to ask any questions you’ve been burning to ask retail experts, investors and/or government representatives and councils.
7. It’s a great event to network and meet new faces and influencers in your industry.
8. You’ll hear exclusive insights on the day and have access to an infographic and a video summary after the event.
9. You don’t even need a full day off!
10. The best part? It’s free to attend!
After Matthew’s presentation an expert panel, chaired by Samantha Fenwick, BBC Correspondent, will discuss the findings as well as answer questions from the audience.
08:30AM – 09:00AM
Registration and Coffee/Tea
09:00AM – 09:05AM
Welcome and introduction to the Summit
09:05AM – 09:35AM
Matthew Hopkinson – Keynote Presentation
Matthew will share the latest analysis of vacancy and persistent vacancy rates across Great Britain. He will also present the openings and closures trends by category, location type and business type.
09:35AM – 09:45AM
Samantha Fenwick – Introduction to the panel
09:45AM – 10:30AM
Panel Presentations and Discussion
10:30AM – 11:00AM
You will have the opportunity to ask the panel any questions about the presentation or wider Retail and Leisure trends.
11:00AM – 11:30AM
Coffee and Networking
Kindly hosted by Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) LLP, Adelaide House, London Bridge, EC4R 9HA
Apply for a ticket by completing the form below
Due to the popularity of this event, we are having to change the ticketing process. Please now apply for a ticket and we will get back to you to confirm your place.
— Alex Singleton (@alexsingleton) March 21, 2017
— bira (@biraofficial) March 21, 2017